Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2007 16:13:17 EST
Yo Dudes!! How are ya? Last weeks eBay auction for the Saint Patricks
Day ferret earrings for SOS went so well, I dug into mom's jewelry box
and got out another pair. I personally like these the best. They were
commissioned by me! ::grin::: So without further ado......

Ladies and gentleman, I Petey TPO have up for auction on ebay one pair
of Petey TPO Ferret Poop Earrings. They are the bomb! All proceeds from
this auction will go to Support Our Shelters and in turn to shelter
ferrets in need. You can view them at eBay item #200085485362.

Thank you for supporting SOS and The Petey TPO Club, are you a member
yet?

Petey TPO
www.skweezeme.com/peteytpo.html