From:
victoria a walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:28:16 -0500
Dear Sandee,
The Walsh Weasels have yet another request - and hope you have a
magnifying glass handy to use ... This morning Wednesday Jan 14, our
Family Business has lost our Most Loved Tiny Girl Koko.

Her passing has left the largest hole imaginable in our collective
Hearts.  She was 8 years old and now forever young.  She was the last of
the Original Trio - Preceded to the Bridge first by Ferris, then by his
brother Beulah.

We ask that you look for her very carefully- she is so very small that
you could miss her- she would fit in the palm of your Hoomin's hand -
never weighed more than 1 lb.  Mommy says that she has NEVER EVER seen
One so tiny or so lady-like.  She feared nothing, and would ride around
on Mommy's shoulder just so she could sniff in her ear, and wash her
face ... she would hang on Mommy's shoulder with her tail and back legs
while her fronts were balanced on Mommy's chest... always had to have the
highest perch!  In her last few weeks, her favorite thing was to climb
Into Mommy's arms, roll over onto her back and hold Mommy's fingers while
she rubbed Her face and ears --- ooohh does that feel good!!!  We had
many little names for her --- " our little Peanut", "Pixie," "KooKoo
Koko", "our little Hunny-Bunny" but her favorite was "Girly-Girl" ...
Mommy, please stop crying... Our little Girly-girl has touched the lives
of so many of Mommy's friends (and their ears!!) but there is One whom we
have not seen in a long time --- Auntie April was one of Koko's favorites
for ear sniffing and face washing... Auntie lost her 2 Puppies not long
ago, so perhaps you can find them along with Ferris, Beulah, the Bandit,
and all the other 's from our Family who have crossed to meet and greet
Koko at the Bridge...

They have much to catch up on from the World of the Living... Greatest
Respects to those who have crossed, and Heartfelt Gratitude to you,
Sandee and Sara, for watching over them all for us.

All our Heartbroken Love,
the Walsh Weasels and Mommy