From:
"S.HEWETT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:51:40 +0800
Fortunately, here in Australia, we have three vets dedicated to the
"adrenal problem." Two of them are researching all ferret illnesses and
one is working on adrenals only.  I haven't spoken to any of them in recent
months, but hope to do so this week.  Needless to say, the moment there is
any news or progress reports, you will be notified.

Pray, cross your fingers or do whatever you do, in the hope that research
here will get us all some answers.

Love & Dooks
Shirley
WAFFS