From:
Ferret Troll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 23:31:15 -0400
First time posting & I'll probably start a posting war. Should probably
keep my nose clean & mind my own business.

Out surfing YouTube for a Ferrety smirk or two & ran across this. I
almost fell out of my seat from the beginning, the ending hurt my
heart! Two Ferrets kept in small animal carrier, in a garage, in the
winter & allowed to run around the garage!!!!!!!!!!! I'm heartbroken
for these babies!!! I'm furious, that someone would keep them this way
& then be proud enough to post it!

OK I over reacted, but still this should be looked into (I think). Or
am I being overly paranoid & seriously spoil my babies???? Probably.
I'm afraid it may be too late :-(

As of Jan. 2013 video post (2nd link) they're still alive. The second
link is to a bathroom "playground". There are still 2, but they don't
look very good. I feel for this person, but I think trouble is coming
to these poor defenseless babies. Wintertime & the Carpet Sharks are
boney!

Anyone have any ideas on what can be done!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcRs4tHMhTo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M28l5QvTQnY

* and with a handle like Ferrettroll, I bet everyone thought I was
bad = HA!!!!

Ferrettroll & her itty bitty critters (ok 2 are Really Itty Bitty)
feel for these guys, especially the 2 I took away from neighbors!
They yelled at me that this was no way to keep Precious Babies!