From:
Julie Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:20:35 -0700
you better not pout, I'm telling you why.................

Lori Sies, Jackie Ferguson, Mr. Clark, and myself went to the Michigan
show on Oct. 20 to represent the Ohio Ferret Rescue. Everyone was so
nice and supportive. It was great to see Barry & Kathy Fritz from
Kritter Koncepts/Ferret Nook. We hadn't seen them since they brought
tons of supplies to Lori's house. They also were kind enough to take
their vehicle and trailer to get the second load of ferrets from the
McKay farm. We definately had a lot to catch up on.

Dee's group was so nice and made us feel right at home (even though
Ohio State was playing Michigan State that weekend and we won). I got
to see my "grandferret" Chilli, owned by Suzanne Bergran (sp?) and he
placed 1st in the Point class! I'm so excited because his picture will
be used on Kim Schillings "Ferrets for Dummies" site. He is the really,
really cute big boy laying on the "Ferrets for Dummies" books.

Oh, I need to get back to "I'm telling you why"...........We had to
leave early Sunday to get back to the HOFA Halloween party so we only
made a couple stops on the way back to Columbus. Something happened
at one of our stops and we HAD to take a picture. Please go to
www.ohioferretrescue.com and read the story on the front page.

Julie Dyke