From:
"DeRose, Pat" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:44:20 -0400
Hi all,

Here is an update on Sparky:

She had successful surgery to have the lump removed.  The vet found 2
lumps.  She recovered very quickly, although the incision is quite large.
She was on antibiotics because one of the lumps seemed infected.

The biopsy showed *no cancer* - the lumps were from either an injection of
some sort or trauma.  The treatment was for removal, with no recurrance.

Sparky had her sutures removed last night and the vet was pleased with
the results.

No one knows how Sparky got these lumps but they must've been bothering
her more than we thought.  For the past month or so, she has really been
slowing down, partly because of her cold and partly due to the lumps.
She is full of energy now, dooking and dancing - acting like a kit!!!

I want to thank everyone for their concern and prayers.

Regards,
Pat & Sparky the ferret & Honey the bunny

home ([log in to unmask])
work ([log in to unmask])

Prayers for all the sick, hurt or lost fuzzies, and condolences for those
at the Bridge.