From:
Randy Magick1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 13:28:45 -0400
Hello my friends!  Some good news this week!  Aiden was adopted into
a great home and has a new sister!  All the volunteers will miss his
cute little face and sweet kisses, but he'll be happy in a free-roam
environment :)

One of the volunteers brought mommie a 2 month old, VERY domestic Stout.
Not to worry auntie Paige, she didn't keep him :) The stout was found at
a UPS depot and jumped into one of the worker's hands.  it looks like
someone is breeding tame stouts in the area.  The volunteer will be
keeping him and he even LOVES Ferretone!

i'm a little sad that no one has taken up my challenge yet.  it is
something that is VERY important to me.  Many of you do not realize
that even if you only sponsor a ferret for $1 a month, or $12 a year,
you can buy a bag of litter, a bottle of Ferretone or a small bag of
Totally ferret.  This really makes a difference in the life of a shelter.
PLEASE, go to www.ferretaid.org and look up my challenge on the home
page.

Auntie Paige tried to save mommie from a HUGE, hairy, black spider this
week.  mommie ran, screamed her head off and everyone in the neighborhood
could hear her!  Auntie Paige then "got" the spider and and saved mommie!

Annie went in for surgery this week to remove a growth from her cheek.
She now looks like Frankenferret.  Poor girl.  Nibbles had adrenal
surgery and an ovarian ruminant removed and Sunshine was spayed.

Moka, the little guy the shelter took in from the Barrie rescue has lost
weight.  mommie has been goo'ing him, but he's just not picking up yet.
please keep him in your thoughts.

One of mommie's seahorses passed away on Saturday.  Her name was Scotia.
She is happily swimming in the sea-pond up here with mommie's other
horsie, Thorn.

To commemorate the shelter's 10 anniversary, the shelter is doing a
Canada wide walk-a-thon!  Please visit the home page for details.

My love to you all!
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the Love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org/