From:
Dook Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:51:48 -0500
For those of us living on the east side of the Mississippi River in the
Belleville, O'Fallon, etc area, the Hearthside Grill and Fireplace by the
Belleville Fair grounds does carry the wood pellets.

For anyone in looking for ferret boarding, in St.  Louis or surrounding
areas and willing to travel a little bit.  I just called the Imperial
Animal Pet Lodge near Kimmswick, MO.  They do board ferrets.  You will
need to provide your cage, litter and food, etc.  She quoted me for 3
ferrets it costs about $10 a day.

Dr. Ivan is the ferret vet at the Imperial Animal Hospital, in the same
building.

Great news to me.
Margie