Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:18:26 -0400
I have a SuperPet cage, too. And, all the things you have said about
them are true. Right now, though, I can' change out the cage as I have
an old blind ferret who is accustomed to it. Seems that is how I always
managed to keep it (since 1990). That and I had both a two story and a
four story and love the options to connect the tunnels in the two in
new and exciting ways. <Breath.>

Solution: Karen Young (Ferret Affair; http://ferretaffair.com/) mskes
floors for these cages. They are great. She is also on the FML. We saw
these floors at the Portland Symposium and the ferrets loved them They
are custom made and do NOT have those little troughs on them Check
them out.

OH . . . would anyone mind if I took all the posts about the SP cages,
deleted personal info and sent them to the manufacturer? Maybe they
will make a change. What good is feedback if it doesn't get to the
proper place?

renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the
credit!
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue & Evacuation Team (F.E.R.R.E.T.)
http://www.ferretemergency.org
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
American Red Cross