From:
"D. Hohl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:21:07 -0400
I have a question I am sure someone else has had come up.  I am planning
on getting a baby angora ferret next month and keeping the baby with my
current older ferret (approx 4-6 yrs).  I currently feed my oldster TF for
older ferrets.  The youngster needs the regular TF.  So do I just switch
back to the regular TF for both?  Do I mix the regular TF with the old TF
formula?  If they are in the same cage there is no way I can feed them
seperate.

Anyone have any recommendations?  Thanks for the help.

Dawn