From:
"Dixon, Angela M. HS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:54:18 -0400
Hello FMLers,

I need a little help, so I'm going to the experts...all of you.  I have
been looking for rubber stamps of actual ferret paw prints, not the ones
with a circle and 4 toes, but real prints with 5 toes, 5 nails, and the
actual pads a ferret would have.  I have not been able to find them, so I
found someone who will make up the stamps for me, BUT I need the photos.
If anyone out there can email me, or tell me where to find them (I want a
left and right), I'd greatly appreciate it.

Chris, if you are reading this, can you please stamp a piece of paper
with the 2 stamps you have and fax or email it to me.  Fax
1-860-654-2140.

When these stamps are available for sale, I will post here so all know
where to get them.  They will be terrific.  THANK YOU ALL

Angela and the Angels,

Cocoa  'Please find these for my mom.  Her quest is cutting in on our
        play time'
Ted    'Yea..whatever'
Sassy  'Is there food involved here?'
Zena   'Wow...something else to hide'
Francois Dylan Piranha  'Rubber stamps....sure I can bite them.  I can
                         bite anything"