From:
Gerald Crowell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 18:10:55 +0000
The International Ferret Congress is hosting the next symposium on
Nov. 7-9, 2008, in Pittsburgh, PA.; Steel City, USA.

Are you planning to attend? It is an informative , educational, fun
packed 3 days. The speaker line-up is Fantastic!

Would you like to volunteer? Duties are not hard, I would ask for a
little of your time, before sessions, during breaks, and at lunch.

If you would like to be one of our Valued Volunteers, please contact
me at
Volunteer in the subject line.

Thank You,
Marsha Crowell