From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:06:12 -0500
Now that I've calmed down a little bit, I would like to bring up
another point. I wasn't clever enough to come up with this on my own
but I agree with it 110%.

If you guys were going to allow us to pick other magazines to fulfill
our subscriptions, why wasn't the closest thing to Ferrets Mag,
Critters, one of the choices? Who picked what we were allowed to have?
I mean, I didn't think of it at the time I called for my refund, but
if Critters had been one of the choices, I just might have picked
that one. Others might have, as well and Bowtie wouldn't have to be
refunding all of this money now. Or is Critters going out of print,
too?

I did ask this at the message board, what do you guys think?

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael
"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by
the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the
shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be the blade that was broken, The
crownless again shall be king."
"May it be you journey on To light the day; When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun"