Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:13:22 EDT
Our sincere thanks to the Extremeweezils.com for their generous donation
to the Utah ferrets.  This lovely couple has the funnest, lovingist ferret
site that I - personally -ever saw.  Their love for their own ferrets,
their movies, and valuable info on care for ferrets is so well done.
Their site is always changing.  Right now the cam is down.  But usually
you can see what is going on with their little ones.  I like to go there
at the end of my day when all the munchkins are sleeping to sink into my
chair and watch a ferret movie or two before going to bed.

These guys are so unselfish with their donations of time and money fo the
ferret community.

Thank you Extremeweezils.com for your efforts also on your site to help
promote the cause to care physically and financially for the Utah ferrets.
God Bless You and your little ones--who are always a pure joy to watch on
your movies.

Lisette