From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:17:53 -0700
Pherit here again!  Guess what...thanx ta ya'll I get ta finish my
storie.  Ya'll sent in $378.00 so far!  So dhat means I owe ya'll 3
stories, rite?

Ok, so mommy and SOS Judy right.  You all are good peepole. =20

Mommy say dhat she sorry cause she no let me on the puter.  She say she
buzy so I had ta wait.  I tell mommy I gotta get on cause ya'll waitin'
on me.  So she FINALLY let me on.  I finish my flyin' story now dhen.

Pherit Flyin' Story:

Dadda was gonna teach little Pherit ta fly.  Pherit was so happy dhat
he danced around and laughed at da odher ferrets.  He told dhem dhat he
gonna fly and spit on dhen when he went over dhem!

So dadda and Pherit went ta work on tryin to get him ta fly.  Pherit
wanted wingys like a bird that he saw but his dad told him dhat he can't
have dhem cause he is not a bird.  He tried ta explain dhat the wings on
a birdy grow and are part of da bird.  Pherit gave up tryin' ta figure it
out and went on ta somedhing else.

Dadda decided dhat puttin puttin a ferret in a little airplain might
work.  He would just have to modify it and dhen put some sort of thingy
in it ta make sure little Pherit didn't slip out.  So off ta work the
daddy went while Pherit tried ta help.  After awhile Pherit grew tired
and went ta sleep in the blankie next ta his daddy.

Pherit dreamed of being in the clouds and flyin high.  He dreamed dhat
he flew so high he got ta see odher ferrets at dha Rainbow Bridge.  He
met so many little ones... Trillian, Otis, Kismet, Tucker, Posey, Tazz,
Callidora, Buzz, Rascal, Yuki, Mulder, Slinky, Gargoyle, Zues, White
Russian, Drago, Chloe, Zorro, Lady, Renny, Joey, Missy,Bandit, Princess,
Angel, Papaw, Penny, Mr. Ed, Buddy, Bones, Hellion, Daisy, Frolic, Fritz,
Lily, Chubby, Ruby, Luna, Beans, Pearl, Spunky, Tigger, Hershey, Harley,
and Hannibal.  Dhere were so many dhere but he couldn't remember
everyones name

Pherit no see Sandee but he figured dhat be a good thing.

Pherit wanted to play but then he smelt somedhing wonderful, somdhing
that wake him up.... treats!  His Momma holdin' treats for him.  She got
this funny worried face on her.  She said she happy dhat he ok.  He just
happy he got treats.

After eatin' da treats he go and ce what dadda doin'.  His Dadda got this
funny lookin' plastic thingy he callin a plain.  He scooped up Pherit and
put him in da plain.  He put a plastic bowl over Pherit and dhen Pherit
heard velco...he tryd ta get it but his daddy kept pushin him bac in the
plain.

Dhen Daddy lifted up the plain and dhey went outside.  Now this was
pretty kwel caz he never go outside.  Mommy see daddy takin him out
and dhey talked for a bit.  Dhen momma stormed bac in da house.  Daddy
looked at Pherit and said dhat it ok, momma just worried.

So, Pherits daddy put the plain on da ground.  Now Pherit want out of
plain.  He wants to smell everydhing.  His daddy had to remind him dhat
he wanted ta fly so he would have ta stay in the plain.  So he sit still
for a bit.

Dhen Pherits dad take dhis black plastic thingy with a long shiny pole
and start moving a round ball.  Pherit jumped caz suddenly da plain
moved!  He looked around and no one dhere to mess wit him.  It moves
again and dhis time keeps goin.  He looks over at daddy and he see daddy
movin the ball thingy so he figure it daddy movin him somehow.  Daddy is
powerful!

Dhen da plain starts going faster and faster... Pherit look down and he
see dhat he not on the ground, he is flyin.  He not flyin high yet dhough
and really wants ta.  But dhen, he shoots up into da sky and flies over
daddys head.

Pherit is flyin!  He is really flyin!  He wishes that momma or da other
ferrets would come out and see him.  But dhey don't.  So he fly.  Daddy
stay at da bottom watching him and makin' the plain go different
directions.

He sees water out in da distance.  He see people playin in a big greeny
area.  He saw da birds in the trees.  But dhey flew away when he came by
dhem.  He started moving around in the plain so dhat he could see better
and da plane moved... he got scared.  Daddy must have known caz he made
the plain go home.  Once he landed his daddy came and got him out of the
plain.  He even let him dook in the green stuff for a bit before
returning him to da house.

When Pherit went inside he try ta tell the odher ferrets about flyin but
dhey didn't believe him.  Dhey say he made it up.  Dhey go and ask their
mommy and she say she didn't see it.  Pherit dhought about tellin dhem
to go ask daddy but dhen did something amazing.

Pherit decided dhat he would keep it a secret!  He wanted it ta be
something special between him and his daddy.  So he let the odher kids
think he made it up.... and later dhat nite while he was curled up on
daddys chest, he heard his daddy wisper "I am proud of you my boy".
Pherit couldn't help but snuggle a little closer...

And that is how Pherit Flew.....

The End

Ok... Now, send more money for the ADV Research thingy and I keep on
writin!

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, Oh  43061

Make checks payable to 'University Foundation'.

You can check dhis site out ta watch the money grow.
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html

Did you know that money grows on trees?  No, really, it does.  Did I ever
tell you about dhat?

Love,
Pherit