From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:54:15 -0400
hello FML'ers,

I got this email today, and since I am beyond full, we cannot take them
into our shelter right now.  I offered to help by posting here.  If anyone
is interested, please contact Heath directly at [log in to unmask]
[Posted with permission.  BIG]

   I am so sad to say it, but I need to give my ferrets away.  I have tried
   giving them away but the quality of people that were willing to take
   them made me a little leery.

   I have recently moved in with a roommate for financial reasons and he
   does not like them.  So in result they do not get to come out of their
   cage very often.  I got the best cage I could but it just isn't what
   they want.

   What I am looking for is a good way out where my two girls will be very
   happy.  They love everyone and like to play.  Sammy is an Alpha ferret
   and does not like her authority tested.  This is not a problem for
   cricket since she is younger and smaller.

   How can I give my ferrets to a good group.  I am willing to give
   everything I have that is ferret related.  Cage, travel cage, potty
   boxes, food, and litter.

   I need help.
   Thank you

   Heath Curry