Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:01:38 +1200
Hi guys :o)

It's that time of year again.  Getting cold in New Zealand, so time to move
out for a couple of weeks <G>

Oh, okay, it's not that simple.  However, I *am* coming over to the US
again, arrive in Los Angeles on Thursday, then zipping down to San Diego
for a few days and back up to L.A.  for a few days before flying out to
North Carolina on the 6th of July.  Anyone feel like giving me a ferret
fix while I'm over there??  <G>

Planning on being in Virginia Beach from the 11th of July through to the
16th then back to North Carolina before flying back home.  Literally a
flying visit this time!

I will not be available on my usual email account, but will attempt to read
[log in to unmask] account while I'm away.  Just have to remember to take
my ICQ numbers with me :o)

Looking forward to meeting more ferrets and their parents while I'm over
there!

Sam