From:
Jeff Hazel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 1996 18:40:26 -0500
Saw the wood pellets at the ferret show in Frederick last weekend and ran
right out and got some for my six kids.  I found the same thing Sherri
Murphy found - my crew loves to surf the pellets!  Reminds me of the large
playpens at amusement parks and fast food places filled with plastic balls
for kids.  Mine love diving and swimming in them.  Of course, the pellets
rarely stay in the pan during all the "fun" activity.  It's a riot!

Also, finally got some clear dryer hose.  The kids went nuts!  I've never
seen them have so much fun.  Unfortunately, I got the thin kind and it
lasted about 5 minutes before it was shredded in 3 places.  If you're gonna
try it - get the thicker version.  It is well worth the cost!