From:
Carolyn Kingeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 06:51:42 -0400
Hi everyone.  I am a little behind on the FML postings, so I am not sure
what day I saw the post about shipping ferrets, but anyway.  Whenever I see
something mentioned about a ferret being shipped I feel I have to speak up.
In my opinion, FERRETS SHOULD NOT BE SHIPPED!!!! Can you imagine the
circumstances they have to endure?  There are enough ferrets locally to
adopt without going out of the country or even out of the state, (unless
you drive and get them your self).