From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 23:53:42 -0600
Hey guys--

I just wanted to share a cute story.  On my street there is the most
obnoxious weenie dog.  He is the terror of the block!  He chases everybody
and everything that goes by his house, even an old lady pushing a baby
stroller one time.  I'm digressing, friday I decided to take Gizmo for a wlk
on his lead, in our backyard, when who should come running up?  The weenie
dog from hell!  Gizmo took one look at him and went mad!  He just had to
have that dog!  He puffed up and started making noises (he is usually mute),
I could barely believe it.  But, the dog believed it all too well, and I
have not seen that dog on my side of the street since.

On another note, I just saw kindergarten cop for the first time since I got
my ferret.  I almost died when at the end the ferret crawled up the bad
guy's shirt and bit him on the neck.  Talk about bad PR.  When I see things
like that it makes me wish they had used a naked mole rat instead of a
ferret.

Maria and the Super Giz (defender of the masses).