From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:54:27 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kouri's Fan Club has a supply
of the 'Ferrets Inside' Rescue Stickers.  Thanks go to the ferrets of
Kennesaw Graphics for making these available.  Please keep them in mind
if you have any printing needs.

Some of the members did receive these in their members' package as we had
them available.  So now I would like to offer them to anyone that would
like one.

Yes, even non-members can get them.  All Kouri's club is asking is for a
$2.00 donation which can be made to the shelter of your choice.

Please don't forget about Gizmo and Fred on the Kouri's SOS-Shelter Ferrets
in Need page.  Soon we will have Stubby from the Dook Nook who needs some
wheels and Dusty from Ferret Haven by the Sea who needs adrenal surgery
added to the pages.

So if you don't have a shelter in mind please choose one of them to help.
Also anyone giving will be entered in a separate drawing for each fuzzie
for a hammock kindly donated by Jacksonville Area Ferret Fanciers
Association.  The drawing for Gizmo will take place on August 15th.
Thank you to everyone who has already donated to Gizmo and Fred.

So please make the checks out to the shelter of your choice and mail them
to Kouri's Fan Club.  I will forward the checks for you.

That's
Kouri Fan Club
c/o Sharon B.
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA  30559

Thanks for helping shelter fuzzies,
Sharon B.

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.