Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 09:15:00 -0800
The vet I was going to in Georgia gave me Ivomec-proplene Glycol as
a heartworm preventative, the vet I had been seeing in SC prescribed
Sentinel.  When I got back to SC I wanted to see if I could get it here
also (it was alot less expensive) so I did some research on it and all
the websites said it was a subcutaneous admin. only ( I was told to
admin orally) and for no other animal species except swine, cattle,
and american bison.  Does anyone know anything about this stuff?  I
don't want to give it to the team if it's going to harm them.

Thanks,
Bridget and the Fur Team