From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 21:54:40 -0600
U.F.O. has just received three e-mails from some very upset campers out
there.  Somehow U.F.O. is being associated with some eastern U.S. ferret
association that has ticked off allot of people.  I have already sent e's
to those who have sent very blunt responses to a membership application,
but PLEASE, U.F.O. has not and will not insult or interfer with any other
Ferret Organization.  The whole reason we are called UNITED is just that.
We hope to UNITE all th differnt Ferret clubs in the western part of the
U.S. not under one leader or club, but just together is friendly cooperation
and competition.

Please, U.F.O. is not the United Nations of Ferrets, but are goal is to get
us all on the same sheets of music to better the reputation of Ferrets and
better help Ferret owners.

I understand that there is another United Ferret Organization is Mass, but
that is Mass and this is the wild west out here.  Two differnt sides of a
huge country.  So can't we all just get along and please don't confuse us
with anyone else.  IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT U.F.O. at
[log in to unmask] or write to us at:

United Ferret Organization
808 E. 9400 S. #150
Sandy, Utah  84094

Rick Roller
Founder
The United Ferret Organization is dedicated to the protection of the
Domestic Ferret and educating others about the wonderful companions they
make.