Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 17:35:58 -0400
I'd like to say Thanks to all who have visited my web site to search for my
lost clicker.It has been found by many people , but every time i am informed
where it is,The kids move it again !!  So i'm still looking for it.I hope
you all enjoy my site, It is now up for the heartland pet award !!  please
check out my site and vote for it (if you want to of course).Thanks all and
enjoy.

         AXE
With regards from Snoball and Hootie
come visit us at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/1143