Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 03:46:35 -0500
Oh I am so relieved!  One of my ferrets, Squeak, got outside last night
so I never got much sleep from all that worrying.  I left my sliding
glass door open a little just in case he might come back but I really
doubted he would.  I also had a bedspread hanging over a portable dryer
in that entrance.  I got up when it was daylight again and got my squeaky
toy and headed out to the sliding glass door to look for Squeak again.
My bedspread was pulled down and this "lump" was in it.  I held my breath
and there was Squeak just a snoozing away-shivering!!  I was so happy!  I
scooped him up and checked him over.  But he sure got cold.  He ate and
found a blanky to warm up in.  I still keep picking him up and hugging
him again and again.  I thought I'd never see him anymore.  I was already
making signs for a lost ferret to put up around the neighborhood.  I can
sleep now!!

Susan (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)
Squeak (wow, some night I had out)
Jeep (where did ya go? you smell different)