Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 01:19:59 -0700
List

Our Yeti knocked a fedex triangular shipping tube, meant to keep him
from getting over a 24 inch plexiglass barrier, off the barrier, got
over the barrier, pushed open a bedroom door, climbed three foot high
legs of a large bird cage, pushed in either the food or water ceramic
crock, (that weighed three times what he did), got to, and killed my
daughter's sun conure Marcell that was twice his size.

When we found Yeti, he had gotten his prize out of the cage and was in
the corner of the closet. The bird had a broken neck.

Our big guy Camus, a champagne colored power house, would show up the
same time my daughter's cockatoo would land on the floor...he never
attacked the bird but could apparently hear the wing beats when it
flew, and was always there when it landed.

Our vet, upon hearing the Yeti story, told us his house had a similar
story involving a large gray parrot and a ferret....his gray did not
survive.

your results may vary.

rob/ferts/phx