Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:43:10 -0400
Hello FML,

The Central New York Safe Ferret Club and Rescue will be holding an
organizational meeting at the library in Liverpool, NY on Sunday, Oct.
27 from 1:00 - 3:00 PM.  I live in the Elmira, NY area, (approx. 2 hours
away), if anyone would like to ride up there with me, let me know and
we can possibly carpool.  No ferrets will be allowed at this meeting.
Here's a link to their home page should you have any further questions
about the meeting: http://community.syracuse.com/cc/ferrets

Tracy Jose
Chico, Roo(RooBear), Spunky & Leah

You must be the change you wish to see in the world....Gandhi