From:
Liz Zink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 05:56:31 -0600
Hi all,

Just a couple of comments.  My fert Quincy loves to get into the bathtub
after we have showered.  She can climb up onto the toilet, we have one of
those cover rugs and then jumps into the bathtub and licks up the water.
She'll beg for us to run some water in the bathtub if there isn't any in it.
She drinks water normally out of her bowl, but I think she thinks the
bathtub is a special "treat"

Coincidentally, or maybe not, she also single handedly destroyed a waterbed
I had a few years ago.  This fert went crazy for it and bit HUGE holes in
all the corners.  The only thing that stopped a flood was the waterbed
liner.  Needless to say, we have a nice mattress now!!

Liz
Quincy "lemme at it"
Sinbad "just cause you can get up on the bed & I can't doesn't make you
        special!"
Mischieva "I'll get 'er!"