From:
Suzanne Vaughan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:05:53 -0600
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: other reason for slime than ECE?
>
>I posted this to the health list twice (7/3/03 and 7/10/03) with no
>response.  I also searched the fhl and all I can find are tons of posts
>about ECE....

My profuse outpouring of apologies to Sukie and Julie and anyone else
connected to the FHL... I in no way meant that they do not respond to
posts on the FHL, both Troy Lynn and Sukie have personally emailed and
helped me on several occasions with health issues.  The FHL is a great
and invaluable source of health info for fuzzies and I would and will
always recommend it to any fert owner.  There are many responses to
similar posts on the FHL about the subject in question, I guess I have
a bit of tunnel vision in that I was not looking at other posts, only my
own! (selfish, I can't help it I have OCD, no really!).

Thank you all for your personal replies and if I am able to find a local
vet that knows anything about ferts, I'll ask them too...maybe I will
give Jerry Murray FB,TX.(who is great by the way) a call.