From:
Ron Bohnert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 19:53:46 -0500
I was wondering if anyone has experienced anything like this.  I have 3 year
old Male.  He has a lump about 3/4 of an inch on his foot.  It is located in
front of the heel and behind the pads.  It is hard and does not seem to
bother him when I touch it.  He has been to a vet and the vet said that it
may be another Mass Cell Tumor or a growth of some sort.  He had 2 Mass
Cells removed 3 months ago.  The only problem with this is the size.  The
vet said because of the size he cannot cut it off because there would not be
enough skin to sew back together.  And that a biopsy test may not show very
good results.  he told me to keep an eye on it to make sure the circulation
kept up and that it did not get any bigger.  If anyone has any ideas what
this could be or if anyone has seen anything like this PLEASE email me.  I
worry so much about my little friends.

Thanks for the help everyone.  This is my first time posting I am one who
lurks here all the time ocassionally replying to someone.This list is such a
great source of info.

                   Ron

Cosmo> Daddy worries to much about me.
Cemone>You always were Daddy's favorite.
Angel> I am his little Angel though.
Brutus>Yeah but I can take you all so don't mess with me.