From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:44:24 EST
 TO: All FLO and CAT Agents & Operatives
 FR: FLO Group Command
 Encoded Message

Joint FLO / CAT Operation FURBAHL (Furry United Resistance Behavior
Alteration of Human Lifestyle) proceeding.  We need to teach hoomans that
the only important thing in life is to love their animals and have FUN !!!!
(Okay, 2 important things)
~STOP~
Use caution - Hoomans may have intercepted information about plans.  Group
CGARCIA, FLO Op SNOWBALL reports hooman raided stash.  Unable to provide
necessary communication components.
~STOP~
Group KATHOUZE reports raided as well.  Entertainment items and foodstuffs
removed by hooman.
~STOP~
Other Groups report hoomans talking about putting down ferrets and air
guns.  Are we facing an armed resistance ?
~EEEEEKKKK!!!~
Group DANI reports Operative PRINCESS had amazing recovery!!
~YEAH!!!!!~
Group CROBERTS reports CARPETSHARK Video plan working.  Videotape will
allow us to us mind control technique over a large area.  Pinky & the Brain
have nothing on us !!!!
~NANA NANA NA NA~
Remember special prayers and wishes for our comrades who are ill or who
have already crossed over to The Bridge.
~STOP~
Remember - if hooman attempts to question you on operations :
1. Act Innocent   2. Look Cute   3. Give ear kisses until they yell ........
~DON'T STOP~
END OF MESSAGE