Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:36:22 -0500
Thanks to everyone involved in the raffle.  The money is greatly needed
and appreciated here.  Below is an update on the situation here, Do we
know how things are going for Jackie and Chere?  Hey guys, let us know
how things are going for you.

Update: 1/30/05---County has not been out yet to do official condemning,
Process is down to nothing happening until they come out.  I have now
found out that I will be without a home, but still may have a mortgage to
pay.  I cry daily, it's funny how one day your life can be one way and
the next day something can happen and turn your life completely upside
down.  Once the county comes out, then the process to get a temporary
travel trailer from FEMA will begin, I don't know how well that will work
out, they are very small.  Most of the cats are outside, but I do have
5 indoor cats.  I can see it now, me, 5 cats and a little bitty travel
trailer, along with the ferrets that have to stay inside.

I'm taking one day at a time, I am still packing, sorting and all, no
place to put it yet, insurance company has now become a pain since they
are finding out repairs greatly exceed the $17,000 they estimated it to
be and it's going to cost money to store my things.  The estimate I just
received comes to over $50,000 to do repairs.

I'll keep you posted when I have any new news.  I try to get a few things
on eBay periodically because I need to make some money, but with my
computer problems and other things to deal with, it is becoming more and
more difficult.

Just a reminder, if you would like to sponsor a cat, ferret or dog to
help out here for a while, please let me know.

Sue
Okeechobee Ferret & cat Rescue