From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 05:21:44 -0500
I have stuffed to the gills with kids I can not take this little girl.
I have a picture of her if you wish to see her. Brenda

That would be wonderful if you could put her on the mailing list! Here
is her information....

Name: Savannah
Age: 5 years
Sex: female
Location: Syracuse, NY

Savannah is a very people oriented and has never met another ferret.
When she came to me her eyes hadn't opened and she was bottle feeding.
She is very playful and friendly! She loves dogs, tubes, socks, and
swimming. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to play with her
anymore. She has lost some weight and seems sad. I would really like
to see her in a home where she can get the playtime she needs.

Savannah is allergic to the distemper vaccine and needs an
antihistamine before she is vaccinated to prevent a reaction. Other
than that she has never had any health issues. She is spayed and
descented. I will be taking her to the vet soon for this year's
vaccines.

Savannah also has a "ferret condo" cage that I would like to send with
her. She has a blast running around the levels and sliding through the
tubes in it.

Please let me know if you are interested in adopting Savannah.
(315) 382-3058

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video