From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:30:14 -0500
Hi all, I was contacted by this gal & have her permission to post her
email address & her post as she needs to find a home for these 2 babies.
Hope someone can help.

*********************
I have two, a boy and a girl, they are both about 8 months old or so.
They are very very friendly and litter trained.  We are moving into a
smaller apartment and need to find a good home for them.  We also have a
cage and other supplies that go with the ferrets.  We don't have a car,
so it's not an option for us to drop them off.  They are both neutered
and descented.  I am located near Boston, MA.

Her name is karen & email is: [log in to unmask]
Hope someone can give these 2 a forever home!

God bless,
Angie and housefull of blessings:
7 ferrets, 5 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit, fish, hubby, & 5 wonderful
children--homeschooling & enjoying the outdoor wildlife & birds in our
NWF Backyard Habitat #30089, western NY!   (missing my Sparky cat)