From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:08:16 -0400
Ferretstock III - A celebration is almost here!

For all you who just cannot travel to get here - in our traditional
manner we have posted a few select Ferretstock items on ebay.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=
http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1
&from=R8&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&query=ferret+wise

[Moderator's note:  Might be easier to use:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult
&query=ferret+wise                                            BIG]

The auctions end on the 7th- the date of the Ferretstock- event .  So
you can kind of play with us that day- we will also include a program
guide of the day with the ferretstock items at shipping!

Happy Bidding from all the folks and ferrets at Ferret Wise

PS- The Ferret Store is shipping a great box of goodies for us to sell
on their behalf- including Calendars and other hard to find items.  -
See you at Ferretstock Sat Sept 7th!

ANIMAL COMMUNICATOR Barbara Fogg at Ferretstock 10:30 AM- 2 PM Only!