From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2003 21:46:44 -0700
I'm having a small problem with Jack.  He digs at everything he can get
his little paws on, whether it is his food bin, his water bottle and
cup, my carpet, the door, underneath the dresser, underneath my bed...
all of it.

Now the carpet doesn't bother me as much, because it is going to be
removed in a few months...but it's the padding underneath that he likes
shredding.  Yes, he has already torn a corner up, went UNDER the carpet,
and shred the carpet padding.  There is hardwood flooring underneath, and
I've got half a mind to just rip up the carpeting and polish the floor
tomorrow!  He has dig boxes...he has an egg bin, cornstarch peanuts, and
once in a while i let him dig in the dirt...and ive only had to clip his
nails once...he files them down himself LOL!

any suggestions???  I'm going to try the time-out idea, but I'd
appreciate any input :)

-val, noodles, and jack

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~