From:
Milwaukee 4 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:23:06 -0600
Hi,
Well, we did it.  Mom had her company in from CA and they have been letting
us out and playing with us.  hey, even Schtinka likes playing in these
crinkly clear tubes.  She goes through it upside down.

Anyway to the escape.  Here's the scene.  Mom got up early and went shopping.
Well, we got Schtinka up and talked her into using her weight to open the
door.  WE'RE OUT.

Boy, now we have the run of the house even MOM's ROOM.  Well, we played
until we dropped.  Schtinka climed into the comforter on floor .  The other
3 of us headed for mom's room.  And we climbed into her brown dresser
drawers and sacked out.  Now if we keep convincing Schtinka, its worth her
effort we'll really be out alot.

--

Man was created one step below the angels and one step above the
animals.

SCHTINKA " JUST LET ME SLEEP"
FROSTY "CAN CURL UP WITH YOU SCHTINKA'
MARIS "YOU 2 GO TO SLEEP SO WE CAN ESCAPE"
NILE   "OKAY, MARIS, NEXT TIME SHE OPENS THE DOOR WE'LL MAKE
           A BREAK FOR IT"