From:
Susan Hodapp <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1992 12:14:17 -0500
I know this is a long shot, but  . . .

Our baby ferret, Beepers, escaped last night in West Lafayette, Indiana.  She
is only 8 months old and she hasn't come home yet (though Darel, her father
that she lives with) has scoured the neighborhood for over 6 hours.  We are
hoping that some ferret enthusiasts from his area read this post keep an eye
out for her.  Her are some characteristics of her :

   young, 8 months old
   very tame
   sable ferret
   small, weighs 1.8 pounds
   wearing a green flourescent collar with bell
   comes to her name (Beepers)
   scared of new people and loud noises, so she may be hiding

Please, if anyone has any information on her, please call Darel Benysh at
(317) 743-0914 or e-mail him at [log in to unmask]

I am down here in North Carolina being able to do nothing until I fly in there
on Wednesday morning.  Thanks for everyone who can help,
Susan and Darel