From:
Lonny Eachus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2012 22:20:20 -0700
All the best to Diva and yourself.

I am happy to see that you have not been discouraged by the people here
who have bad manners, or who are quick to assume. I have been victim of
same more than once, having in the past received a number of replies
and personal emails that I really cannot honestly call anything but
malicious, when I had done nothing but try to help people. Usually
people can disagree here and work things out amicably.
Misunderstandings do happen, but indeed some people seem to go out of
their way to cause them.

In any case, please know that while I have received what I might call
"hate mail" from people on FML, there have always been others who have
also gone out of their way to say "You didn't do anything wrong, and
don't take it personally... so-and-so is just like that, go figure."

In my experience, the good people number far more than the others,
though they do not always speak up. It think it's overall a good group
of people and I am glad your experience worked out in a positive way.