From:
The Aikens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 13:53:02 -0400
Hello All,
Thought I'd share a funny story.  Koko loves matches.  I have 3 match packs
in my room in a basket.  Well Koko would climb up grab one and run!  I moved
them up higher out of a fuzzits reach.  Then she found my used matches.
She'd grab one and stash it in "her corner".  In a second, she was back for
more!  I threw out all the used loose matches immediately for fear that she
would atart eating them.

Then this morning I started to burn an incense stick to clear a smell out
of my room.  Something came up, I snuffed it out and shut the door.  1/2
hour later I come in and the inscence stick is gone!  I can't find it and
am still looking.

I wondered if any one else had ever experienced this, Koko tries to get
anything that burns and drag it away(ie candles, incense, matches...)
My condolences to those of you with sick fuzzies and those that have lost
their fuzzy angels.  Especially Ms. March.

Nicole and Koko "Mommy, don't ever let anyone get to me like those mean
                 men in Utah"