From:
"Holmquist, Maxwell R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 09:52:43 -0500
Hi,
Yes, although this is not ferret related at all, cow tipping is a real
occurence.  When I was in high school, me and my buddies used to go out
almost every saturday night and look for cows to tip.  Here is file about
cow tipping in general, no you do not have to go to the great plains,
either.  Just find the closest cows you know of.  Enjoy, and good luck!!!

         Sincerly and dooks, Max Holmquist
P.S. Bumper stickers are a good way to make money!!!!!!!

[Moderator's note: Well, it is kinda ferret related.  For those new
subscribers: cow-tipping is often attributed to be the work of ferrets.
Usually these allegations are made in jest.  But sometimes...!  BIG]