From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 1995 22:15:16 EST
See, every once in a great while I take time out from moderating and actually
find the time to post something to the list!

To the folks asking how to keep their fuzzies from making a home inside their
box spring mattress or couch mechanisms etc., ordinary metal window screening
stapled to the bottoms works very well.  It's quite ferret proof, clean, lets
air through, is inexpensive, light weight and all that.  An alternative is
"hardware cloth", 1/4 or 1/2 inch.  Hardware cloth is heavier screening with
bigger holes similar to chicken wire. Most hardware stores should carry both.

Oh well, back to lurking for a while... until the mood hits me again.

Bill