From:
Dionysus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:55:48 -0600
Ok, look- I am just as unhappy with the loss of Dr. Williams as anyone, but
when people start writing in with subject lines that contain "WHAT IS WRONG
WITH YOU PEOPLE" that is going a little too far.  Quite simply this list is
supposed to be about helping people with a common interest.  Because of all
the crap and non ferret related junk that stuffs this newslist, many times
I just delete it.  I don't have time to read an email this long that is 90%
negativity.  Frankly (hope you'll forgive me BIG), I don't know why all
this non-ferret stuff makes it onto a moderated list.  If we have any hopes
of keeping the good people we have, or getting back the good people we've
lost, things must change.  Let us get back to being an extended family, and
squash the personality conflicts.  In every family you have the weird uncle
who is always saying annoying stuff, and you just nod and smile.  Lets keep
the peace.  Ignore the whiners - nod and smile...

Shaman

[Moderator's note: List-related posts are acceptable, though do see my
comment in the next post :-)  BIG]