Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 00:59:18 +1200
Dear Listers, sadly my beautiful photo boy Chrony had to be assisted
across the Bridge today, not even 4 years old his heart and lungs gave
way and nothing could be done, he passed quietly in my arms so very
much loved and so deeply missed.

SaraFerret can you please look out for him as he will want to meet up
with the Girls - Siteva, Shorty and Latte, and the Boys Ash, Chocolate
and Little Lakota Siteva was his bestest buddy and she went in January,
I feel he lost half of himself then and wanted to join her again

He's a big Bibbed Silvermitt with a lovely nature please let him know
and the others that tho we loved them so much, yet could not help him,
and them stay, and with love helped him leave us here to join once
again with Siteva and the Original gang

Crusty sends hugs to all, and is now the only original left here and
he misses you all very much.

To All who have shared a passing of a fur kid
Love to you and yours

Michelle and the "Kiwi" Clan
New Zeland

ps SaraFerret can you check that Ash and the others all arrived, I
havent heard if they made it safely

M'
Live life to its full as death is never more than a heartbeat away!