From:
jdmonroe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:49:11 -0500
I have to thank all you guys who have posted recently about "adolescence"
at about 6 to 8 months.  Gimble turned 6 months recently, and she has
decided that my husband needs to be put in his place.  She has bitten him,
hard, twice in the last week.  She is very good with me, but pretty bad
with him.  I guess she's just asserting her independence over "Daddy."

Unfortunately, she is also the type who would ask for the car on Saturday
night if she thought she could get away with it.

Juli Monroe
Gyre (I was never bad, even when I was 6 months old.)
Gimble (Where is that big guy? His finger tastes really good!)