From:
carolyn miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:30:38 -0700
Hello everyone out there I'm Carolyn Miller and I have been running a
small pet sitting business called FUSSY BUDDIES for about 2&1/2 yrs now.
I usually serve the Central and North West Valley.  I visit your animals
in your home.I play with them and give them lots of t.l.c.  my rates are
based on miledge and # of animals and duties to be done during a visit.I
also can do overnight visits to provide extra attentionfor your fussy
friends and security for your home.I specialize in Ferrets,Cats and
Birds.If there is something I'm not able to help you with I can give
referrals.  References are readily available.  contact me at 602-202-2916
and leave a voice message

Thanks