From:
MR CHARLES R ONKEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 15:43:58 -0500
We switched Cujo and our other two guys from Totally Ferret to Science Diet
c/d at the recommendation of the doctor who operated on Cujo.  I agree that
Totally Ferret is supposed to be the best, but when someone like Dr. Jeff
makes a recommendation, I tend to listen.  We also make a "slurry of c/d,
boiled chicken, papaya tablets, and chicken or turkey baby food in the
blender and give them some ever night, with a little whipping cream on the
top.  They dive into this like a teenager after a milkshake.  They also get
Nutri Stat and ferretone every night.

Our son's ferret has been "visiting" our guys for a few days.  He is usually
very skinny, but even has picked up some weight.  Ours switched from TF to
the c/d without any problem.  I have been told that the c/d denotes that is
the Science Diet blend for urinary problems, which is what Cujo had.  In no
way do I put down Totally Ferret.  I'm just following the advice of the vet
who saved Cujo's life.

Charlie, Ag, Donna, Cujo, Bandit and Snowball

WE REMEMBER KODO