From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:43:46 -0700
He hopes you not tired of hearin' from me.  But Mommy finally helpz me
put more stuff up on that eBay thingie for Support Our Shelters
<http://www.supportourshelters.org/> )

This time they are for Ferretwise Shelter.  you know, Alicia.  She a nice
lady.  The money raised from these two auctions goez to help the ferrets
a Ferretwise Shelter

Fuzzie Present in a Box
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7161871026>

Ferret Marine Shop
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7161872587>

Don't forget this great deal too!  An outfit that ME wore!  It was
donated to SOS for us to raise money for shelterz.  Me decided to be
model for it!

Ferret Outfit with Princess Pepper as Model!
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7161706868>

oh oh and of course da Raffle dhat SOS is putting on for the California
Shelters.  They still have LOTS of tickets left to sell!  PEASE BUY

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Ok.

Me go nowz

Hugz & Luvz,