From:
Derek & Amy Flemming - Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 18:43:55 -0400
Hi all.  Sadly I am tearing apart my cages (moving to Australia) and they
(cages) need new homes.  They are made by Corner Creek and are 5 ft long, 2
ft wide, & 2 1/2 ft tall.  They have in cage litter pans (1 in each cornor)
and come with extra pans.  The have two 1/2 shelves on either side and
plenty of room for hamocks to hang.  They are in excellent shape.  We have
4 are are asking $50 each.  We also have a few Haggen cages with solid
bottoms.  They make great birthing cages.  Prices vari on these depending
on cage condition.

If interested, you will have to make arrangements to pick them up (MI).
Please contact me ASAP.

Amy Flemming

Flemming Farms - Michigan, USA
Breeding for Quality Ferrets
American, Australian, German, and New Zealand bloodlines
Come see us at http://www.geocities.com/heartland/ranch/9521