Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:01:17 +1300
I have to say a big thank you for <[log in to unmask]> Sherry's post in
the FML yesterday.  It's very heartening to have someone defend you in that
manner, especially when it's unexpected!

Since I'm on the subject already ;o) (any excuse, right?)  I wish to say
thanks to Meg Carpenter as well, for writing a well thought out post and
putting forth her opinion in an easy to understand manner.

Hey Bob, did I detect just a little sarcasm in your post, or what?  Any
more puns in that shelter post of yours last night, and you'll be running a
competition on which pun is the best (or worst depending on your viewpoint)
all by yourself!!  Hate to say it guys, but whether you agree with Bob
Church's viewpoint on this or not, that post really was a work of art.

Hugs to the fuzzies.

 Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm